Sunday, October 10, 2010

THIS IS IT!

Yikes!! The final night before I go to GDB tomorrow. I'm so glad it's finally here so I can stop cleaning floors, mirrors, clothes, organizing cat menus and cat sitter, packing/unpacking/packing again. I'm about as ready as I can be. Actually, it was good to have so much to do with all this nervous energy building up. Now my husband can have the cats all to himself, etc. I feel like I'm going to the hospital to have a baby. In a way, I am.

Again, I want to thank everyone at the BVIC for their support because without their encouragement, enthusiasm, and training, I don't see how this new life change would have happened. Tomorrow at this time, I'll be in my room trying to unpack all that stuff. Yah, I'm Happy!!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you this morning and your new adventure. We are all very proud of you taking this huge step.

    ReplyDelete