Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another Walk in the Dark

Last night only 3 of us wanted to do another night route, a bus to GDB's downtown lounge. It was a different route from the last night route, but still relatively easy. For me, night is the hardest to negotiate but with Melanie we did terrific. The only problem I had was when I passed the driveway into the lounge and walked up another driveway. My instructor was with me and said, ?Well, what are you going to do"? My O&M training kicked in and I started to problem solve my way out and back to the lounge. It really felt good.

This morning we went to Fisherman's Wharf, some went shopping and some of us walked along the wharf. This afternoon we had our exit interviews and then basically whatever we wanted to do. So, I started packing. Barely two days left to graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment