Friday, November 5, 2010

Walking & Walking With Melanie

We took a nice walk down to the Coast Guard Pier on a cool, overcast day. There were a few divers getting ready to get in the water and Melanie and I just walked along the pier looking out over the water. There were many distractions for Melanie, lots of dogs and oblivious canine owners. On Cannery Row, a man was getting out of a truck with a mean-sounding dog barking like crazy and another dog of his that came running up loose to Melanie. I yelled at him to control his dog and he just grumbled to me, "Why don't you just walk your dog?" Obviously, a pretty ignorant person. I guess I'll have to get used to some of that type of response; fortunately, most of the attention is positive. I think I now have a new name for my blog: GUIDE DOG REALITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment