Thursday, November 4, 2010

Melanie at Lovers Point

This morning, Melanie and I walked to City Hall in PG and got her tag, which the City of PG requires of all dogs, including service dogs. Then, we stopped at the bakery again (a good thing we're walking a lot) and I picked up a little something to eat near the ocean. I actually got a little lost after taking a wrong turn and we ended up walking by part of the PG Golf Course. I just kept heading toward the ocean until we came to Ocean Avenue and walked quite a way to Lovers Point park. Melanie was just wonderful, we had to walk part of the way on the road (a sidewalkless route) an she stopped at all the cars parked along the way and brought me righ to the park. I sat on a bench with Melanie at my feet. I think Lovers Point is the perfect place to take this little loving dog.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonya, You're lucky to have Melanie with you.When I grow up I'll like to have a gide dog like her!

    ReplyDelete