Friday, September 24, 2010

GDF Nurse Called

I received a call from one of GDB's nursing staff members, following up on my medical history submitted by my doctor months ago. They need to check to be sure nothing new has cropped up since that report, which hasn't. Every time I have contact with someone at GDB, I'm impressed at how friendly, supportive, knowledgeable they are. As soon as she called, it was like talking to an old friend. Besides medical issues, we discussed the dogs, her new puppy, and the fact that they have a cat who lives in the dog kennel so that the dogs will become socialized to cats, which is very important to me because I have two cats. She said when the dog comes home, the dog will probably be as calm as can be around the cats; it's the cats who will be going Crazy for a while, but she said in time everyone will settle into a new comforable routine.

She complimented me on how healthy I was based on the report and my response and also let me know there is a Yoga class once a week, as well as a massage therapist for hire. Well, that sounds like just what I'm going to need after all that walking and trianing and lectures.

No comments:

Post a Comment