Wednesday, September 8, 2010

GDB Admissions Called Me Today

I got a call from GDB Admissions checking on my travel status and answering any questions I may have. I told her I had a volunteer taking me up and my husband will bring me home. She said graduation is at 1:30 p.m. and I'll get to meet the puppy raiser and trainer prior to that time. She also said I would have my own room (YEAH). Although the rooms originally were set up for 2 to a room, because they now have so many classes, they are able to give each student their own room. She said the instructors and nursing staff would also be contacting me prior to my arrival for any last-minute details.

I am so impressed with GDB. From the time I submitted my application to the present, everything has gone exactly as they indicated it would. I am really, really looking forward to this training with GDB!

No comments:

Post a Comment