Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Crate is in Place!

Today, the crate was put together and placed in the corner of the bedroom at the foot of the bed, where No. One Dog will be able to see me and peek out the french doors next to the crate. Of course, the dog will only be in there mostly during the night, but it really does look inviting. The wire frame is coated in a red plastic with a red bottom plate. It has both a dog mat and supersoft dog bed. It looks so comfortable , the dog may not want to come out to guide me!

I kept the doors on the crate closed so the cats won't go in, but they've already sniffed every inch of the outside and climbed on the top. One cat, Minime, even took a nap on top of the crate. I'm glad they're getting used to the crate now, because there will be a big surprise in it at the end of October!

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    My name is Karen. I just happened upon your blog in a random Google alert blog list. My daughter and I are puppy raisers for Guide Dogs for the Blind. I wish you all the best in getting your new guide dog. We have had 4 of our guide dogs pups graduate and our latest will be presented as a breeder on October 30.

    Karen and career change Finnley

    ReplyDelete