Monday, June 28, 2010

Letting the Cats know a dog is coming!

Yesterday, I sat down with one of our cats, Minime, and stroked her and talked about the dog that's coming for the first time. Yes, I know she probably doesn't know what the words mean, but she knows something's going on. She's been extra affectionate around me as if to remind me that she's still number one (which she is). I love both my cats, but she has the greatest tabby smile, an overlong crooked tail and stripes all over her. She's sweet and silly and funny and bounces on my LazyBoy rocker, she does everything she can to make me laugh. Even when I accidentally step on her tail or a paw because she's always under my feet and I didn't see her, she always comes back and lets me apologize and stroke her and all is forgiven. So, I'm so excited about the new Guide Dog, but will always love my wonderful kitty, Minime.

No comments:

Post a Comment